This is a page of my favorite resources, and I will continue adding to it. So, please feel free to bookmark it for your future reference. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Please note some of the links below are affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission that is used to support this blog. I recommend these companies only because I know them and respect them. These are also companies I personally purchase from.
This is my virtual book shelf for you to explore. I start here with some of the books I use all the time.
Herbal Teas and Drinks
- Organic India – this is where I get some of my favorite Holy Basil teas.
- Traditional Medicinals – from your green tea to digestive one, they have a lot of great options available.
- Goldthread elixirs – one of my favorite herbal drinks (in 6 awesome flavors). Created by an amazing herbalist and teacher, William Siff.
Whole Food Vitamins
- Mega Food – if you are taking vitamins, you should check out this company. All ingredients are food based (for example, vitamin C comes from oranges.)
- Pure Indian Foods – this is a great new addition for me – this company (created by a classmate of mine) makes excellent ghee (clarified butter). You can use it straight in your cooking or try out ghee with turmeric and other spices. Coconut ghee is one of my favorites in this collection. They even make ghee for your coffee for the ‘bulletproof’ version.
- Mountain Rose Herbs – this is where I buy majority of my bulk herbs.
- Gaia Herbs – another great company that creates great tinctures and capsules.
- Herb Pharm – a well-established Oregon company that creates high-quality tinctures.
Bitters and Immune Support
- Urban Moonshine – this Vermont company is well known for their bitters – compounds that enhance digestion. They additionally create great immune tonics and energy tonics.
- Fungi Perfecti – Paul Stamets is the original creator of this company producing a line of mushroom products.
- Reishi Roast – I love this mushroom blend, it can be used as a coffee substitute or as an evening treat when mixed in coconut or almond milk.